Clinical Research Associate II - Home-Based - Niche CRO
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity for a CRA who feels frustrated in an organisation where the emphasis may be very metrics driven. This role will give you an opportunity to work in an environment where quality of work is paramount; you are given the time you need to ensure excellent standards of visits and report writing.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, study conduct and close out visits
- Assist with ethics applications
- Assist with protocol reviews
- Participation in study team meetings
- Assist project managers with study set up and closeout activities
- Relevant Life Science degree
- Experience in independent monitoring is essential
- Experience within either Oncology OR early phase
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines, EU legislation, Clinical Trial Methodology is essential
- Experience managing both electronic data capture (EDC) studies and paper studies
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Clinical Research Nurse £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester