Pharma Senior CRA - Midlands
- Contract Type
As an organisation, they are currently running 760 trials through phases I - IV and throughout all of these trials, they are working towards increased Patient Centricity and are committed to providing a best-in-class Patient Experience.
- To assist with feasibility studies.
- Co-ordinate the collection of essential documentation in accordance with ICH/GCP.
- Assist Project Manager/CRA Manager with establishing and implementing the query resolution process.
- To ensure that the Investigator maintains all essential documents and that study related documents.
- TMF filing and review.
- Manage timely compilation and submission of Ethics Applications and assist in Regulatory applications where required.
- A strong understanding of the clinical process.
- Previous experience as CRA
- Early phases experience.
- Ideally CRO / Pharma experience.
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Clinical Research Nurse £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham