Quality Assurance Officer - Quality Operations
Quality Assurance Officer – Quality Operations - EU
Munich Area, Germany
€Excellent Salary + Benefits + Bonus
The Quality Assurance team oversees the development of processes for the production of active ingredients at this Pharmaceutical Company. I am interested in talking to talented individuals, for a confidential conversation call Louise Jordan;
+49 (0) 322 1421 9777 or email email@example.com.
Existing right to work in Germany is paramount.
Overall responsibility in the Quality Assurance field within biotech production, tasks include but are not limited to;
- Responsible for the maintenance to QA concepts.
- Answerable for SOPs and the handling of existing regulations.
- Responsible for qualifications and validations.
- Creation and implementation of the documentation of training in computer systems.
Educated to University Level in a Scientific field, with additional vocational training as a chemist or as a biotechnician, the applicant will also have;
- A sound knowledge of biology and/or microbiology
- An analytical way of thinking – process orientated
- Excellent communication, both fluent written and spoken English
- Possessing a sense of responsibility but also good team awareness
- Highly favourable will be an attitude of resilience and flexibility
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with a hands-on mentality
For a confidential discussion please contact
Louise Jordan at Umbilical on
+49 (0) 322 1421 9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Quality Assurance Officer - Quality Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly