Senior Statistical Programmer - UK, Germany, Portugal, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, France - £/€ 45,000 - £/€55,000
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, SAS Programming, Statistics, Information Technology, Design, Information Services, Programming, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Project Management, R & D Project Management, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific, Regulatory Affairs, Sales / Commercial, Sales
This Mid-size CRO is looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer and they are fully committed to your career development and professional growth.
A wealth of opportunities, together with their developing programs, will help you realise your potential. How you grow within this company is down to you - they have the platform to support you to go in the career path that best suits you.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Statistical Programming in SAS for:
- Production programming and QC of SDTM/ADaM Datasets
- production programming and QC TFL's
- Lead SDTM studies and complex TFL's
- Programming TFL review
- Training and mentoring SDTM team member
- Train new members on ADaM and TFL's
- Creation of selected study specifications and mapped datasets for Phases I-IV
This position is perfect for you if:
- You have strong analytical skills
- You're excellent at programming in SAS and have experience with CDISC
- You have over 5 years of statistical programming experience within a CRO company.
- You are social, determined and enjoy working with other talented individuals.
- Keen to learn new things and explore new areas
If you tick a few boxes in this "Wish List" and want to learn more. I suggest getting in contact to discuss an EU & UK Home-based position.
Statistical Programming, Programming, Programmer, CDISC, SDTM, ADaM, SAS, CRO, Contract research organisation, TFL, Phases, Clinical Trial, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Cyprus.