Account Director - Med Comms
Our client is an independent medical communications agency based in Buckinghamshire. They are seeking a Senior Account Director to lead one of their teams in the delivery of client programmes. Our client specialises in the delivery of medical education programmes, both traditional and digital, with continued growth driving recruitment.
The role will involve leading and managing all aspects involved in the delivery of client programmes ensuring that client requirements and goals are met. You will also oversee the account financials, managing the revenue and profit from ongoing programmes. Lastly you will assist in identifying new business opportunities from new and existing clients.
In addition to a busy and friendly working environment you can expect a great salary and package of benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holidays. As well as leading a team, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the overall company direction.
- Effectively lead client programmes and be the key agency contact for the Client brand team for specific projects, or if appropriate, across the brand programme
- Lead and support all team members to ensure agreed responsibilities are delivered to agreed timelines
- Ensure the team is aware of and delivers their responsibilities consistent with agreed processes and standards of quality
- Develop KOL relationships and ensure detailed planning is completed for any KOL briefing to help ensure meeting objectives are met
- Ensure an agreed project specification including outcomes, measures of success, project timelines and budget are in place for each programme activity
- Regularly review project progress with team, identifying key pressure points and agree contingencies to effectively manage these
- Help lead the programme development process, ensuring that these robustly reflect the agreed objectives
- Be responsible for account financials
- Review with team any areas of project over-spend or under-spend manage with client
- Identify opportunities for account development with new and current clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree
- Experience of leading an account team within medical communications or medical education agency
- The ability to instill confidence in clients
- Be a confident, diplomatic and an effective communicator, well able to relate easily to others at all levels, both within the company and with client organisations
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of medical communications projects and programmes.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Director - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly