Principal Medical Writer (Medical Communications)
- Contract Type
Title: Principal Medical Writer
My client, a well-known medical communications agency in Hertfordshire, is on the lookout for a Principal Medical Writer to join them at a very exciting time.
They are an independent medical communications agency who work with some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry. They bring together deep scientific understanding and creative flair and have become well well-known for providing intelligent, creative and cost-effective solutions to their high-end client.
As Principal Medical Writer, you will be working across a range of outputs such as:
- Medical Education Slide Decks
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Leave Pieces
This is a truly varied role, and will give any Principal Medical Writer the opportunity to pick up a range of new skills and work across a range of formats.
Requirements for the role:
- Significant previous medical writing experience attained in a medical communications agency environment.
- A life sciences degree required, ideally combined with a Master’s degree or PhD
- Experience of writing the full range of marketing materials including slide decks, e-learning, magazines, films, cartoons, emails, posters, patient information leaflets, packaging and leave pieces.
**My client is in the position to offer some homeworking flexibility as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package**
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please email Dani Valentine at email@example.com or call 0207 812 7700 for more information.