Medical Director - Medical Devices
- Contract Type
Job Title: Medical Director, Medical Devices
Location: Munich, Germany
Salary: Up to €150,000 + Stock Options
The company that I am currently working with are a successful Medical Device company with a differentiated, breakthrough device on the market being used by a wide variety of clients including some of the industry’s most prestigious research centres, academic hospitals and Pharmaceutical companies.
The product that this company manufacture isn’t your typical Medical Device that is used to directly treat a patient’s illness. It is an advanced, proprietary imaging technology that is used by numerous types of research facilities globally in both preclinical and clinical testing in areas such as tumor characterisation, functional brain imaging, Breast cancer imaging, crohn’s diseases, nanoparticle tracking as well as many other clinical and preclinical applications.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Director to join this company. You will be responsible for providing input into and oversight of the company’s clinical strategy and activities.
- Lead clinical studies comprised of internal and external resources
- Provide medical input into all clinical applications and product development activities
- Development and implement the company’s clinical study plans
- Design clinical studies jointly with clinical collaborators, medical advisors and CRO’s.
- Interation with clinical partner sites to ensure smooth, high quality study execution
- Represent the company externally by attending and presenting at various clinical conferences
We are looking for an experienced Medical Doctor who can be based full time in Munich, Germany. We are ideally looking for somebody who is qualified specifically within Internal Medicine, Oncology or Radiology, although this is not a strict requirement. What is a strict requirement is hands on experience within a Medical Device company or CRO where you have been responsible for the design, implementation and oversight of large scale medical device clinical studies.
To find out more, please contact Christopher Gibson on Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0044 208 544 3421
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany