Clinical Research Associate II or Senior CRA - Helsinki
Helsinki based Clinical Research Associate
This is a highly sought after client-dedicated role with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- Field based, home office (strong preference near Helsinki)
- Previous monitoring experience in clinical trials is needed - minimum 2 years
- Proven skills in site management including site performance and patient recruitment
- Excellent soft skills (include oral and written communication skills; computer literacy)
- Good organizational and time management skills, able to work highly independently
- Flexibility, expected travelling is 2-3 days per week
- Fluent in Finnish and English (verbal and written)
From the 19-January-2019 or after, as soon as possible
What makes this opportunity special?
- Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package, including lunch vouchers and 6 weeks holiday per year.
- You will be involved in all Phases of clinical development from I – IV
- Your Line Manager will also be based in Finland and so ready to support if need be
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2019, across a variety of therapeutic areas
- You will be 100% client focused with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit’ targets
- The job is permanent and full time
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed by Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Clinical Research Associate, Finland, Helsinki SCRA, Clinical Monitor, GCP, Monitoring, Senior Clinical