CRA II / Senior CRA - Finland
CRA II / Senior CRA - What makes this opportunity special?
- Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package, including lunch vouchers and 6 weeks holiday per year.
- This role is extremely broad and interesting and includes study start-up activities such as completing EC submissions and negotiating site contracts.
- You will be involved in all Phases of clinical development from I – IV
- You will be involved in the full cycle of the clinical trial, from site selection through to close out
- Your Line Manager will also be based in Finland and so ready to support if need be
- You can be home-based anywhere in Finland or chose to be office based in Helsinki instead.
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2018, across a variety of therapeutic areas
- You will be 100% client focused with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit’ targets
- The job is permanent and full time
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
To qualify for this role you need to have at least 2 years of hands-on site monitoring experience. No specific therapeutic experience is required
This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed by Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Research Associate, Finland, Helsinki SCRA, Clinical Monitor, GCP, Monitoring, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA II, Oncology, Diabetes, Vaccines Field Based, Home Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, CRA II Clinical Research Associate, Finland, Helsinki SCRA, Clinical Monitor, GCP, Monitoring, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA II, Oncology, Diabetes, Vaccines Field Based, Home Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, CRA II