Senior Biostatistician / Statistical Programmer - CONTRACT - 12-MONTHS
- Contract Type
My client is looking for a Senior Biostatistician and Senior Statistical Programmer to join their team on a 12-month contract. This need is urgent so we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate is to be based in the United Kingdom, this individual will be home-based and will report to the head quarters located outside of Europe.
- Provide statistical expertise and techniques
- Apply statistical and programming input in database design
- Validating and testing of databases
- Creat (TFL) table, figure, listing
- Write statistical analysis plans (SAP)
- Oversee projects
- Hands on work
- Plan and allocate resources
- Apply statistical programming
- Develop and maintain clinical trial data
- Validation programming on assigned projects
- Data monitoring
- Create SDTM and ADaM files
- MSc degree in Science/Statistics or equivalent
- 5+ years experience as a Biostatistician/Statistical Programmer
- Experience leading projects is preferred
- Observational or Clinical research experience
- Good knowledge of CDISC
- Vast experience using SAS
- Oncology experience (beneficial)
- Industry leading rate
- Home-based (flexibility)
- Long-term contract (extension)
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading CRO
- Great working environment
If this Freelance opportunity is of interest to yourself or someone you know, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Barrington James is a professional recruitment consultancy who specialises in the placement of high calibre candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
With well over 30 years’ experience within the industry, we offer total recruitment solutions and a thoroughly professional service to candidates and clients alike.