Senior Biostatisticians - Perm - Global CRO - Home-based working
- Contract Type
Locations: Home-Based UK or on site UK
We are looking interview candidates ASAP
SRG Clinical are recruiting for exciting permanent role in clinical SAS & Stats and we are currently looking to recruit for a number of senior level positions for a global leading CRO.
About the Role:
The Senior Biostatistician role requires someone few solid years of experience within a CRO environment. You would be working on projects for major pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies in support of clinical trials. You will also liaise closely with our statisticians, programmers, data managers and multidisciplinary project teams to provide statistical expertise for reporting clinical trial data using suitable analyses, data summaries, listings and figures.
Responsibilities incl. but not limited to:
- Your role is to support the lead statistician or lead programmer on projects by providing statistical support for data summaries and analyses.
- You would suggest developments to tools and techniques for improving process efficiencies and to represent the Biostatistics and Programming department within the company and with client companies and regulatory agencies, as required.
- Other tasks will include:
- ensuring projects are well documented as well as consistent with company SOPs and working practices
- interaction with the sponsor on programming aspects of the project
Key Skills and Experience:
- BSc or MSc degree with a strong statistics content
- Excellent communication skills
- You should have good data analysis and SAS® programming skills and familiarity with ICH Statistical and reporting guidelines and GCP
- You should have good organisational skills of own work load with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent time-management skills
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- SAS Programming Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Statistics Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom