Regulatory Affairs Manager - London Based
- Contract Type
Position: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: London, however flexible with home based working
Reporting Line: Director, Regulatory Affairs
Size: Small yet growing!
Our client is an attractive, well backed Trade Association that represent the Consumer Health Industry based in London. They represent branded over-the-counter medicines (OTC), self-care medical devices and food supplements. The organisation are looking to shape the future consumer healthcare by promoting best practice in the industry.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting trade association and from the get go have a pivotal impact on the consumer health market and truly influence the organisation. This company have a truly experienced senior management team which would enable you to learn and develop from immediately, you would also frequently take part in meetings with a range of Regulatory Heads.
- Huge industry backing = opportunity to network
- Experienced yet transparent senior management team
- Growth potential - due to several project ongoing, the company is going from strength to strength!
- Opportunity to experience further development in Regulatory Affairs
- Pension contribution = 15%!
Main Responsibilities (please ask for full JD to see extended responsibilities)
- Responsibilities vary day to day however the bulk of your responsibilities would revolve around providing regulatory advice, information and analysis on UK and international issues. Also work with current and forthcoming EU and UK regulations and guidelines affecting OTC medicines, traditional herbal medicines and self-care medical devices.
- Support the development of training events and seminars.
- Provide technical support, including the preparation of briefing documents for MPs, and Government organisations or officials.
- Manage the content of the organisations Professional Learning Programme liaising with other staff when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain links with government and competent authorities such as the MHRA and BSI Packaging Standards Group.
- Represent the organisation at MHRA Medical Devices Industry Liaison Group (MDILG) and any sub-groups for Medical Devices E.g. Fees and External Strategy Group.
- Lead internal projects to ensure the company maintains core service levels and adapts to meet the changing needs of member companies and the self-care market.
Minimum experience requirements:
- Life science related degree is a necessity, however, a pharmacy background would be a huge advantage.
- A sound understanding of the regulatory and pharmaceutical environment. Having commercial and strategic awareness.
- Significant industry experience in regulatory affairs, preferably in the consumer health sector. This could be prior experience in conducting regulatory submissions and liasing directly with Regulatory agencies for example responding to some questions.
- Regulatory knowledge of medical device certification preferable.
For more information, please reach out to me directly!
+44 1293 77 66 44
Barrington James is a uniquely successful specialist life science recruitment company and has recently been recognised as a BEST COMPANY To Work For by the Sunday Times. It has enjoyed an exceptional growth trajectory since its launch in 2002, and is now established in the heartlands of the international pharma, medical devices and healthcare industry with consultant staff already approaching 140, and planned to be 180 by the end of 2017.
Recruitment companies succeed by matching the specific needs of clients with the true capabilities of candidates. We believe there are 2 reasons for our outstanding performance over the past decade, which benefit our clients and our candidates equally; People & Knowledge Barrington James’ exceptional people and their depth of experience are ready to work for you, now.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Study Start Up £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Quality £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- QA / QC £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)