Customer Service Coordinator (12 month FTC) - Northampton, UK
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Customer Services Coordinator (12 Month FTC)
We are recruting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our Northampton branch on a fixed term contract (maternity cover). You will positively contribute to the delivery of service excellence to Baxter and our patients, to create lateral relationships and support production distribution within the division. The ideal candidate will be a good team player, that will process customer orders from both NHS hospitals as well as home patients.
- Can do attitude, willing and positive manner
- Flawless customer service skills
- Siebel experience preferred
- Proactive and reactive nature
- Professional telephone manner
- Good team player
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in a very busy environment
- Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Participate in out of hours and bank holiday Rota cover
- To fulfill all reasonable requests from First Line Manager/Baxter Management Team
- To manage customer expectations in line with service parameters
- To be responsible for personal ISO Training schedule and ensure it is always completed on time
- To support FCA and product recalls
- Processing orders in Siebel via emails and phone calls
- To coordinate the activation of new accounts
- To provide teamwork and positively enhance the reputation of the department and Baxter
- To liaise and cooperate with other departments
- Dealing with all incoming emails – internal and external - and responding to customers’ needs
- To manage outbound calls in accordance with Customer Services criteria.
- To manage inbound calls within agreed parameters, dealing with and owning the enquiry
- To support the delivery of all CS KPI’s
- To effectively manage returns in accordance with the returns policy within the agreed KPI target
- To take ownership of complaint process – receipt through to resolution within agreed KPI target
- To take responsibility for the coordination of patient supplies
- To take ownership of own accounts
- To take responsibility for back order management
- To take responsibility for customer order management
What we offer
This is a challenging opportunity and a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people across various countries in Europe and beyond. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
You will be involved in exciting commercial projects which will make a difference to both the company and patients. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you.
To find out more about working at Baxter, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo
Who we are
Do you want to learn more about our business? Go to http://www.baxter.com/inside-baxter/about/overview/corporate.page?
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.