Director of Clinical Quality - Global Pharmaceutical Company - GCP
Director of Clinical Quality
A global pharmaceutical company that we are currently partnered with is currently looking for a talented Director of Clinical Quality to join their rapidly expanding business. This business is fast-paced, in high growth mode and is an exciting destination for enthusiastic professionals.
- Manage Global Strategy for EU, US and APAC
- Manage audit strategy for vendors, CRO's, internal teams and other parties
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders and the board on senior level quality focused initiatives
- Support CAPA Management and Training Development
- Manage and support the QMS
- Manage the resource utilisation for the Quality team
- Review ICH-GCP guidelines and
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience working within a clinical research capacity, an expert in GCP and extensive experience working within a QA environment
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and influencing the business
- Highly passionate and motivated by Quality
This is a great role for a Senior Quality professional that wants to play a big role within a growing business.
For more information, please do apply and we can arrange an introductory conversation to discuss further.