Pharmacovigilance Senior Manager – Lead a Team as the EMEA Safety Expert – Great Salary + Car + Bonus - Belgium
PV / Snr Manager – Lead a Team and act as the Internal & External Safety Expert – Great Salary + Car + Bonus
“You will have a full oversight on the signal management process and you will have a key role on the continuous improvement of that process”
We have a new expansive role with a leading pharmaceutical company that has a strong reputation for quality, innovation and staff development.
As the Snr Manager you will lead the benefit risk evaluation unit, supervising the review of Safety reports such as PBRER, RMP, ACO and other related safety documents with a full oversight on the signal management process, playing a key role on the continuous improvement of that process.
This will be an EMEA role with input into Global projects plans and you will manage and supervise the work of external vendors performing the literature search and safety writing and ensuring appropriate KPIs are implemented where appropriate. You will lead a growing team helping to develop the PV function with this successful Global organisation.
- Full oversight on the signal management process and you will have a key role on the continuous improvement of that process
- Co-responsible for the preparation work in relation to signal detection, triage.
- Co-lead signal management process with other relevant functions (QPPV, medical review)
- Develop risk management strategies and plans and monitor effectiveness
- manage & coordinate cumulative safety planning in accordance with timelines as mentioned into signal management procedure
- Ensure appropriate KPIs are implemented where appropriate.
- MD or pharmacist
- You have at least 4 years of significant and successful experience in international Drug safety with 2 years in Risk management Job and/or safety documents writing and signal detection
- High level proficiency in signal detection and evaluation
- Previous line management of small teams would be advantageous
- Experience in medical writing
Please contact Theo Moore for full details - but if this role isn’t for but you have a friend or colleague who you feel may be more suitable please refer them to us, as we offer a new laptop or ipad/tablet for any referrals that we place into a new role…!!!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3380.
Advanced Regulatory is a division of Advanced Search and Selection Ltd and has been operating since 2004. We are registered and licensed to recruit through the United Kingdom, mainland Europe and the Americas - we have offices both in the UK and in Switzerland. We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Regulatory Affairs.
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market. For more information about the company visit us at www.advregulatory.com.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters. Regulatory professionals will find we know our recruitment subject matter.
Keywords / Key words: Pharmacovigilance Senior Manager / PV / Snr Manager – Lead a Team and act as the Internal & External Safety Expert – Great Salary + Car + Bonus