Manager Programming (Technical Expert) - Global Pharma - HIV & Respiratory - UK
- Contract Type
Manager – Programming
Full-Time, perm roles
Global Pharmaceutical Company
On site role, some flexible working offered
Interviews held ASAP
SRG are currently recruiting for high level senior permanent positions in Pharma. Our strategic partners are looking for candidates for the Infectious Diseases and Respiratory Group. We are looking for a high level of expertise in SAS programming and CDISC as well as excellent leadership and strategic qualities. We are looking to interview people ASAP, so please don’t hesitate to reach out for more information or to apply.
About the role
In this role you would lead the planning, prioritisation and execution of multiple programming activities for the company’s clinical trials, including approval of plans, accountable for creating, verifying, and documenting analyses of clinical data while adhering to study protocols, analysis plans and company and industry standards.
Responsibilities incl. but are not limited to:
• Internally and/or externally recognised as a technical expert in their area of specialism and can apply this expertise effectively
• Acts as an expert representing department or programming function on departmental initiatives providing input and influencing groups outside of own discipline
• Strong all-round technical competency in key areas of project delivery
• Negotiates strategy and issues at internal regulatory meetings
• Effectively explains concepts at all levels in the organisation, including senior managers/stakeholders
• Defines, develops and embeds standards and best practices within a function in accordance with internal and industry standards
• Represents programming at external discussions of technical concepts and use of standards, to advance technical capability across the Industry
Key skills and Experience:
• Bachelors / Masters/PhD Degree or equivalent with extensive (and in-depth) practical experience or proven experience at the expert level
• Experience in line management of staff
• Experience in leading teams and business improvement efforts with positive results
• A solid level of understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory and publishing processes (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11)
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the application of CDISC data and standards, primarily the creation and use of ADaM datasets
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the "apply" button below.
Please contact Sabrina Andresen on 0203 096 4701 if you would like to know more about this opportunity. Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at 0203 096 4701.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Data Management Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom