Global Exploratory Clinical Development Physician – Director Level for Immunology
Location: South-East/M4 Corridor
My client is one of the largest investors in Europe for bio-pharmaceuticals discovery, research and development, and has a large European footprint in the UK. The company is committed to discovering and developing new medicines where there is a high unmet medical need, and the leadership has organised the company around the core principle of patient centricity, data driven decision-making and innovation.
This company’s vision of patient centricity can be measured later in the development and product lifecycle by their glowing primary research from prescribers, KOLs and patient groups.
We have a requirement for an experienced R&D physician, at Director level who wants:
- Provide major input to the exploratory development strategy for a project or range of projects within the Immunology portfolio to PoC
- Ensure alignment of early clinical strategy and decision criteria with objective criteria within the TPVP, enabling seamless transition post-PoC to late phase development
- Work in partnership with other Research, SSI, Development Sciences/QCP, GCSO and Regulatory to ensure all clinical aspects of the development plan are of high quality
- Provide clinical input to project or therapeutic area-related scientific advisory boards
- Act as study physician for project clinical studies (phase I-IIa, as well as relevant Translational Medicine studies). This will include design and protocol authoring, medical input to study operational set-up procedures and regulatory interactions, medical oversight/monitoring of studies, results interpretation and presentation
My client is not seeking a therapeutic expert, however MD or MD/PhD individuals who have around 5 years or more of clinical development experience, ideally in translational or early phases with a strong background Research and Development.
Continuing further medical education, including Part 2 or both parts of the DipPharmMed are available as is the opportunity to attend congress, build your KOL network and develop a name for yourself in industry is part of this offer. This organisation empowers individuals to develop their own credibility and build their career based on merit and achievement.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3384 or +447918195166 (eves).
Advanced Regulatory is a division of Advanced Search and Selection Ltd and has been operating since 2004. We are registered and licensed to recruit through the United Kingdom, mainland Europe and the Americas - we have offices both in the UK and in Switzerland. We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Regulatory Affairs.
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market. For more information about the company visit us at www.advregulatory.com.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters. Regulatory professionals will find we know our recruitment subject matter.
Keywords / Key words: Physician, Physician Jobs, Physician Roles, Jobs Clinical Development, Clinical, R&D Jobs, R&D vacancies, Director, Director Clinical Physician.