Analytical Scientist - 10 Months FTC
- Contract Type
Job title: Analytical Scientist - 10 Months FTC
Location: Queenborough, Kent, ME11 5EL
Aesica Pharmaceutical, part of Consort Medial Group, are looking for a proactive and motivated Analytical Scientist to join our Formulation Development Team on 10 months fixed term contract.
About the role
You will be providing analytical support to secondary manufacturing new business development activities and providing support to technical project teams at Queenborough.
- Produce documentation in support of analytical method verification/validation and method transfer activities.
- Devise, develop and operate analytical test methods to give the information required for development projects.
- Provide timely analytical support to new business activities.
- Work closely with the process technologists to understand development issues, and participate in the interpretation and evaluation of analytical results.
- Prepare analytical reagents/media/cultures for general laboratory use.
- Honors degree in biology / chemistry (2ii or above) or equivalent
- Experienced in analytical testing in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Thorough understanding of the GLP documentation requirements of a QC lab.
- Experienced in safe working in a micro / chemical testing laboratory.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
What we offer
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues.
- Competitive base salary
- 27 days plus statutory holidays
- A defined contribution company pension scheme
- Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- All-employee share incentive scheme
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
If you are interested to join our rapidly growing company, please click the “apply online” button and follow the prompts.
The culture at Aesica is driven by five core values.
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
We are a leading pharmaceutical CDMO that delivers the high-quality active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and finished dose formulation development and manufacturing services the industry demands.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are home to around 1,300 colleagues across six development, manufacturing and operational sites in the UK, Germany and Italy. We are particularly proud of the diverse workforce that we have built. It is this healthy mix of experienced pharmaceutical professionals and ambitious talent that helps us deliver on our business promises of expertise and innovation.