Clinical Trial Assistant - Verona - Client-dedicated-152186
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 47 countries and approximately 20,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
PPD is currently looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join us and be dedicated to one of our pharmaceutical clients based in Verona, Italy. This position is full-time, 100% office-based. Your tasks will include:
- Electronic filling, archiving, keeping databases up to date
- Data entry into clinical systems
- Creating meeting agendas
- Follow strictly set procedures when doing the above
- Administrative experience
- Previous experience in a corporate environment would be beneficial
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Ability to work full time
- Ability to be based in Verona
- Able to work well in a team but also independently
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, CARS will be beneficial
As an equal opportunity employer, PPD believes that employees are the key to its success, and is committed to your professional growth. We offer an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package as well as bespoke personal development and training programs.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PPD in an equal employer.