Medical Development Director - Pharma
- Contract Type
• Being the single point of accountability for all Affiliate/Sub-Regional TA activities
• Driving the data generation, establishing and communicating the strategy for the Affiliate SubRegional TA
• Developing goals and tactics for the Affiliate/SubRegional TA
• Managing resources and budget for the Affiliate/Sub-Regional TA; forecast accuracy within area of responsibility
• Directing Affiliate/Sub-Regional Medical Advisors in navigating products through internal governance and external regulatory portals
• Assisting Affiliate/Sub-Regional Medical Advisors in interactions and communication with external customers, key organizations, and institutions
• Assessing risk and identifying issues, conflicts or gaps (Affiliate/Sub-Regional) across the portfolio
• Hiring, coaching, mentoring and developing staff and team members
• Ensuring Affiliate/Sub-Regional TA goal accountability
Office based in Cambridge
6-12 month contract / Part-time 20hours a week
Attractive hourly rate
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Sam Chapple on +44 (0)203 868 8607 or e-mail on email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Contract jobs in London (Greater)