Supply Chain Coordinator
About our client
Our client is one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies based in Fribourg.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Executing operational trading and purchasing tasks
- Ensuring the transactions are processed and synchronized in diverse systems according to company’s standards
- Collaborating with cross-functional groups and supporting them in the analysis and solutions on the relevant errors
- Maintaining a good relationship and professional communication between diverse parties including direct procurement stakeholders and a portfolio of selected suppliers
- Reporting in a timely and effective manner
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the Supply Chain field, preferably within the Lifesciences sector
- Good knowledge of customer service
- Advanced user knowledge of SAP
- Experience with ERP implementation methodology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English is a must, any other languages is an advantage
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Supply Chain.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant