Clinical Trial Manager UK/EU Home based - Perm
- Contract Type
Novella Clinical, a Quintiles company, is a global, full service eCRO, committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients as well as our employees. We focus on providing excellent training and career development opportunities, encouraging growth from within our talented work force.
We have vacancies for Clinical Trial Managers. These positions are permanent and can be home based in the UK or Europe.
The Clinical Trial Manager will be responsible for all activities related to implementation and execution of clinical studies. This will include working with the Project Management team to define programme targets for clinical monitoring staff, develop and implement Clinical Monitoring Plans and to be responsible for ensuring the needs of clinical sites are met by facilitating clinical monitoring processes.
Candidates for these Clinical Trial Manager roles should have the following skills and knowledge:
• Prior CRA experience and a minimum of 2 years as a Clinical Trial Manager / Clinical Study Manager in the UK or Europe. Candidates with strong Lead CRA experience will also be considered.
• Previous strong Oncology and/or Medical Devices experience.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with fluency in English and the local language.
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within various clinical trials.
• Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as required.
Key words: Clinical Trial manager, CTM, clinical study manager. home based, Europe