Chief Science Officer
- Clinical Research, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Services, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Study Site Coordinator, Data Management / Statistics, Informatics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific
Are you interested in joining an exciting and innovative expanding biotech? Do you have significant scientific experience along with familiarity working within a smaller dynamic environment? This is an opportunity to contribute to an exciting start-up biotech, developing exciting oncology products.
As CSO you will be responsible for:
- Driving projects, from a scientific and commercial standpoint
- Maintaining the scientific review of all projects, throughout their lifecycle, ensuring of constant refinement of processes involved.
- Identifying, and presenting to potential investors.
- Leading academic relationships, whilst developing the understanding of the process for commercialization.
- Contributing to scientific content for new funding opportunities, as required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Education to at least PhD, along with 10+ years of industry experience.
- Strong experience of pre-IND enabling studies as well as commercialization of oncology focused therapeutics.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning
- Knowledge and experience of oligonucleotide / microRNA
- Ability to work in startup environment, with confidence collaborating with governmental or academic establishments.
I manage a range of other permanent and freelance senior positions for a broad portfolio of clients (Biotech, CRO, Pharma and VC firms). If the above role isn’t for you but you’d nevertheless like to discuss your options in the market, I’d welcome a confidential discussion by phone or email. Contact Ian Kulka at (617) 982 1238 or +44 (0) 1293 584 300.