Director, Clinical Pharmacology
2 days left
I am currently working with a highly innovative, global pharma with a current requirement for a Director, Clinical Pharmacology Lead for their UK office. This position will be responsible for leading key projects, whist taking on wider responsibilities that impact the broader Clinical Pharmacology activities. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for strong scientific exposure, and enhanced project responsibilities, benefiting from a company offering a highly competitive compensation package.
- As the Director, Clinical Pharmacology you will:
- Lead Clinical Pharmacology and Development expertise, including both small molecules and biologics.
- Design and interpret studies within early, full and life cycle stages within development.
- Lead and drive the protocol concept; leading innovative and progressive approaches to projects.
- Interact with project team members, providing leadership and support where necessary.
- Analyse and interpret study data, to effectively communicate findings within project meetings.
- Provide subject matter expertise within cross functional teams, alongside health authority interactions and regulatory submissions.
The successful candidate will:
- Educated to MD, PhD or PharmD, within a relevant field.
- Have extensive experience within Industry, with at least 8 years working within Clinical Pharmacology / Drug development
- Possess knowledge of both large and small molecule development (desired)
- CNS experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
I manage a range of other permanent and freelance positions for a broad portfolio of clients (Biotech, CRO and Pharma). If the above role isn’t for you but you’d nevertheless like to discuss your options in the market, I’d welcome a confidential discussion by phone or email. Contact Ian Kulka at +44 (0) 1293 584 300
Apply for Director, Clinical Pharmacology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly