Study Director DMPK
This is a fantastic opportunity for a DMPK scientist to move up to the next step in their career to work on a number of different DMPK aspects.
- Performing a range of in vitro ADME assays such as microsomal stability, CYP inhibition and induction.
- Working on metabolite identification, mass balance and radiolabelled studies.
- Analyse assay samples using techniques such as LC-MS/MS and other bioanalytical techniques.
- Design and analysis of DMPK studies and preparation of study plans.
- Provide trouble shooting support for bioanalytical techniques and assay development.
- Minimum MSc in a scientific related discipline.
- Experience working on metabolite identifcation, Cytochrome P450 and hepatocyte analysis.
- Bioanalytical techniques such as LC-MS and HPLC is desirable.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong communication skills.
Apply for Study Director DMPK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly