CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA) - Sweden
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA)
Location: Sweden, Home based.
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop life-saving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a company that is advancing the development of new medicines, biologic therapies and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases including cancer, cardio-metabolic diseases, Alzheimer’s and infectious diseases. Be ready to work in an environment driven by quality, innovation and continuous improvement.
Operating within an establised monitoring model, your key responsibilities are:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out according to sponsor SOP’s.
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
Passionate, innovative and committed.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Experience working on Oncology trials or complex studies would be an advantage for this role. The client is also interested in reviewing Phase I experience.
- Fluence in Swedish and English is required.
Location:- Home-based, in close proximity to Stockholm, Sweden
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.