Senior Clinical Study Manager - UK - Exciting Growing Biotech
- Contract Type
Role: Senior Clinical Project Manager / Senior Clinical Study Manager
Company: Small growing biotech
Barrington James are partnering an exciting US biotech as they begin to expand in the UK. The company is run by a number of pharmaceutical veterans who have gained strong experience within world-renowned companies, as well as gaining multiple entrepreneurial achievements throughout their careers.
With a number of oncology clinical trials taking place, they are searching for a Senior Clinical Study Manager to lead the Clinical Operations efforts in Europe, reporting into the Director of Clinical Operations in the U.S and the Chief Medical Officer in the UK.
- Strong experience managing clinical trials directly for the sponsor, having gained exposure working for a small CRO/Pharma/Biotech
- EU and/or Global study experience (not just UK)
- CRO and vendor management
- Experience managing large phase III studies will be ideal but also early phase
- Life science degree
- Strong Oncology experience will be highly preferable
- Hands-on, solutions-driven individual who is willing and capable to build things from scratch
- Flexibility to work with a start-up who is growing
- Someone who understands things will take time to develop, willing to work hard as part of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at a pivotal time of their growth, be a recognised figure in the team and to work on exciting studies that will help to get new, life savings drugs to patients.
For more details, apply to this advert directly or email me via email@example.com +441293 77 66 44
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)