Site Contracts Specialist II - Moscow
- Administers all contract management processes, including coordination with relevant protocol, informed consent, institution, investigator, vendor, consultant, and customer agreement documents at a project level.
- May lead (with supervision) multi-country projects including negotiating and preparing contracts, budgets, and related documents for participation in industry-sponsored clinical trials.
- Provides support to SSUL to agree on country template contract and budget. Produces site-specific contracts from country template. Provide support in submissions for proposed contract and budget for site.
- Provides support in negotiating budget and contract with site via Site Contracts Service Centre and SSUL with Sponsor until resolution of issues.
- Performs quality control and arranges execution of CTAs as well as archival of documents into repositories and capture of metadata.
- Reviews contracts for completeness and accuracy, and ensures that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
- Provides supports to business development and represents site contracts/Site Start-Up (SSU) at internal or customer meetings.
- Work with Contract Managers and team members with the active project management of ongoing contract issues; performs follow-up on all outstanding contract issues
- Supports in generating amended contract and/or budget documents as necessary, preparing contract management documentation for projects, and streamlining the contract/proposal or internal processes; and initiates and introduces creative ideas and solutions
- Works within the forecasted country/site contracting timelines, ensures they are complied with and tracks milestone progress in agreed upon SSU tracking system in real time.
- Collaborates with internal and external legal, finance, and clinical operations departments, including communicating and explaining legal and budgetary issues.
- Facilitates the execution of contracts by company signatories.
- Maintains contract templates and site specific files and databases.
- Trains and mentors less experienced staff members on departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensures quality of team work products. Maintains and updates training material for site contract team.
- Acts as a communication liaison between site contracts staff and internal and external customers. Provides functional guidance and keeps internal and external teams aware of all contract statuses or pending issues. Prepares correspondence as necessary.
- Monitors basic financial aspects of the project and the number of hours/tasks available per contract; escalates discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Reviews and complies with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) in a timely manner, keeps training records updated accordingly and ensures timesheet compliance.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Health, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- High level of contracts management experience.
- Experience in a contract research organization or pharmaceutical industry essential.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent English and Russian
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.