CRA II / Clinical Research Associate II - Moscow, Russia
As a Clinical Research Associate you will be responsible for the full range of activities from study set-up through to close-out.
The role is permanent and office-based in Moscow when not monitoring.
- Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site.
- Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site.
- Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site.
- Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA.
- Plan and conduct investigator and site-staff training.
- Conduct site initiation, monitoring and closure visits.
- Create site specific and monitoring tools.
- At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g, temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented.
- Previous on-site monitoring experience in Russia is a must.
- You must be fluent in Russian as well as a good level of English.
- You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a motivation towards strong team work and enjoy building relationships.
There are many benefits available to employees of Syneos Health. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 28 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, additional vacation, life and accidental insurance and lunch allowance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.