Senior Quality Executive
- Contract Type
Barrington James are partnered with a cutting-edge UK based biopharmaceutical company that over the last 20 years has established a world leading position in breakthrough therapies. Their mission is to improve the lives of patients' and their families by bringing a breakthrough method of Science and innovation into the pharmaceutical markets. This was recognized in 2018 by TIME magazine who named them as one of the 'Top 50 Genius Companies of 2018 that are inventing the future'. They are looking for a talented individual to play a critical role in the business mission of making the lives' of patients and their families better indefinitely.
- To plan, conduct and follow up investigator site, vendor, documentation and internal systems audits in accordance with the applicable company SOPs under the direction of the CQA Manager.
- To participate in cross functional company GxP audits as required (internal system audits, pharmacovigilance audits).
- To report and present to clinical staff, clinical investigators and other hosting company personnel on potential findings identified during audits.
- To provide QA review of company SOPs (updates or newly developed SOPs)
- To ensure that activities under their control are carried out in ways to minimise risks to health, safety, security and the environment.
- Strong relevant clinical/pre-clinical research experience in a healthcare company, with demonstrated knowledge and experience of auditing/inspection techniques, including investigator site, vendors, pharmacovigilance activities, regulatory submissions, database and documentation audits, as well as experience of related quality assurance principles applicable to clinical trials.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline
- Previous clinical/pre-clinical research experience working in a Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) across a wide range of disciplines, especially the ability to communicate diplomatically and to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent attention to details and the ability to identify the root cause of problems.
- High performance bonus scheme.
- Cutting edge bio-pharmaceutical company who are striving into the future.
- Genuine support from a friendly and informal office environment.
- Very competitive salary.
This is your opportunity to build your experience and knowledge in a stable and unique company. I need to speak with a professional about this by the end of this week. Get in contact ASAP:
Get in contact ASAP: GBurden@barringtonjames.com
For information on any other vacancies I am working on, check out my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-burden-826a23b2/
(+44) 0 1293 776644
Please send me your CV or give me a call.