About our client
Our client is one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies based in Basel.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Managing the intra-group communication and services
- Single point of contact for all the topics related to orders between suppliers and customers across different legal entities
- Supporting regular updates on Supply Parameters with affiliate and supplier in SAP system
- Performing order confirmation and inbound system booking for manually placed orders
- Responsibility for timely transactional execution, correct system set ups and demand review
- Involvement in diverse supply chain projects
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the Supply Chain field within the Lifesciences or Consumer Goods sectors
- Good knowledge of customer service and vendor management
- Advanced user knowledge of SAP
- Experience with ERP implementation methodology
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented and proactive
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Supply Chain.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant