Regulatory Affairs Global Labelling Lead ** Ops, Op Excel & Implementation *** Full relocation offered, Associate Director Grade
Regulatory Affairs Global Labeling Lead ** Ops, Op Excel & Implementation *** Full relocation offered, Associate Director Grade
This is a global role with global delivery, to manage and improve end to end art working, as an Operational Excellence deliverable, in a company which is expanding, has distinct innovator molecules. This is graded as an Associate Director position.
We will consider individuals who have people management combined with a background in either labeling / artworking, manufacturing or packaging or a combination of these.
This is a great role because.....
- Company is growing steadily at around 10% extra T/O per year and on the verge of an even more rapid expansion (due to end of Ph 3 pipeline products)
- Leadership team is highly experienced, highly supportive (without standing on your toes) and from a mix of big pharma and biopharma
- They want to grow the capability of the group to support new products introductions
- There is complexity and challenge in this role due to how lifecycle products are supported in Emerging markets and some core markets using a mixed vendor model
- There is a strong remit to act as the change agent and facilitate a grounds up redevelopment of the tools, resources and structure / systems the group uses, following a headcount positive reorganization
- Company offers for relocating staff according to your languages, private schooling, tax reduction package, high performing stock plan, car and bonus.
To be more precise, I am searching for an individual who has chiselled out a pathway through manufacturing and operations, or regulatory labeling, and has gained significant perspectives around artworking, labelling, packaging, supply chain, is regulatory requirements aware and has 3 distinct leadership capabilities:
- Change management, Lean, Kaizen or 6Sigma, because this role will manage and implement KPIs, Tracking and Tools for Global Artworking and Labeling and, the 2nd:
- Superb management skills, which extends to managing Vendors not just people
- Technical Management, in end-to-end artworking to pack level: ability to drill through workstreams, identify process gaps, bottlenecks and identify long-term process improvements and systems / process implementations with partner functions.
This might be a technical ‘dealing with the detail’ role on one level, but we are seeking someone who has also the next level up, ie, the vision and leadership to deliver the big ideas, drive performance and change management to create Operational Excellence.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3380.
Advanced Regulatory is a division of Advanced Search and Selection Ltd and has been operating since 2004. We are registered and licensed to recruit through the United Kingdom, mainland Europe and the Americas - we have offices both in the UK and in Switzerland. We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Regulatory Affairs.
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market. For more information about the company visit us at www.advregulatory.com.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters. Regulatory professionals will find we know our recruitment subject matter.
Keywords / Key words: Regulatory Affairs Global Labelling Lead, Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Reg Affairs, RA, Regulatory jobs, RA jobs, Regulatory Affairs Jobs, Global Labelling Lead