Pharmacovigilance Manager - 12 Month Contract - James @ SRG
SRG Clinical are offering a great opportunity for an ambitious Pharmacovigilance Manager to join a growing pharmaceutical company in West London. The PV professional must have general quality and compliance experience to ensure Q&C for the PV department.
Pharmacovigilance Manager - 12 Month Contract
- Act as Single Point of Contact for all Patient Safety activities working collaborately with the Head of Patient Safety
- Perform safety data verification / reconcilliation processes to ensure timely collection and reporting of product complaints
- Act as Quality Responsible Person (QRP) for all Patient Safety / Product Complaint related CAPAs to ensure timely execution and effective implementation.
- Implementing SDV (checking source data)
- Audit management
- Exception reports (CAPA – corrective and preventive action plans)
- Managing PSMF (PV Master File) for team
- Organising data collection activities/ Commercial plans - manage PV requirements by looking at market research and ensure compliance
- Managing the teams workload looking at resource models in order to hit compliance
- Some case processing background would be ideal with a further 5 years PV knowledge
- Knowledge of what is expected in an internal / External audit
- Experience in providing advice on changes in UK and Irish legislation and regulatory guidelines relevant to Patient Safety / Product Complaints.
- CAPA / Continuos Improvement
- Vendor Management
Fancy getting rewarded?
We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
Apply for Pharmacovigilance Manager - 12 Month Contract - James @ SRG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly