** Regulatory CMC Senior Manager ** Want to gain more region, be promoted and developed and work in a quickly expanding biotech? Switzerland
My client is a likable, credible, and capable global leader in Regulatory CMC, who has worked on several NMEs and at least 4 or so well-known biological brands in their career so far. They have a new position in their team being built to support a pipeline of biological products, with several assets in early development, 1 in global submission and 1 in preparation for BLA, yes, the role is global and includes both the EU and USA.
The company is HQd in Europe, and has a decent ethos of patient care, beyond the pill, with big plans in place for this group, and is well funded and stable.
You will be interested in this role if you have: -
- Led or co/led MAA or NDA/BLA submissions for biologicals and now want to lead both US and EMEA submissions for CMC
- You do not want to work on small molecules and want to be in a pure bio unit
- You would like to live in the French speaking part of Switzerland, in a company where English is the business language (you can see the mountains from the office windows)
- You are running out of projects to work on, and want to be in a company with plenty of strategy and operational coordination to get through – this is a busy department
- You would like to work in a group which is smaller, and growing, where you can help to further develop the systems, processes and culture
- You just fancy a change, and why not, this part of Switzerland is highly compelling, and the role is well funded and comes with a decent relocation.
This role is open to any European or US candidate, who has worked on EU or US submissions for regulatory CMC biologicals as a CMC RA Bio Lead, has submitted at least 1 major MAA or a set of major variations, and now wants to move to a global role.
The position comes with full support for moving and relocation, and a Snr Manager level salary and bonus, as well as the normal Swiss benefits. This role could easily be done by a cross border commuter, as the location is within commuting distance from the French border (Gex not Mulhouse).
To apply for this role which is on exclusive to Advanced Regulatory (soon to be ADV Talent Partners), please apply to me, in confidence, Oli Dimitrov, on + 44(0)2078013380 or send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great week!
Advanced Search and Selection Ltd has been operating since 2004. We are registered and licensed to recruit through the United Kingdom, mainland Europe and the Americas.
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market. For more information about the company visit us at www.advregulatory.com
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Keywords / Key words: Regulatory CMC Jobs, CMC Regulatory Jobs, Senior roles in regulatory CMC, roles in CMC biologicals, CMC roles in CMC Bio, CMC Bio jobs, CMC Bio RA roles, Line Manager roles in regulatory, CMC Manager, Snr Manager Jobs in Switzerland, Switzerland.