Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Contract Type
Role: Senior Clinical Project Manager
Length: 3 Months Rolling Contract
Location: Home-Based Anywhere in the UK
In this role you will have the opportunity to act as the key client contact for your assigned projects and lead cross-functional project teams. You will be accountable for budget across your assigned project including financial performance targets and the control and minimizing of write-offs. Identifying out of scope activities and execute change orders.
Establish working relationships with client project teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence, and thereby increase repeat business. Prepare and actively participate as operational lead in internal project review meetings. At times in collaboration with a Project Director, depending on size and scope of project. Prepare and actively participate as operational lead in internal project review meetings. Depending on size and scope of project, at times in collaboration with the Project Director
- Extensive Project Management experience within clinical research.
- Previous experience managing global research studies.
- Significant Oncology experience
- Detailed knowledge of financial control procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Deep understanding of drug development process.
- Experience leading multiple regions, departments and/or vendors.
- Experience managing project metrics (Finance/ Quality /KPI) and running financial tracking system.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with clients in a professional manner and to present to staff at all levels
You will have the opportunity to work for a large clinical research organisation. The company is focused on improving the quality of life in various disease areas
They are looking for candidates that share their passion and motivation while working in an entrepreneurial and multi-cultural environment that encourages all employees to bring their ideas on board and become a key member of the company’s evolution.
Planet Pharma was founded by a dedicated team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience supporting the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device industries.
We provide the following solutions: Contract Staffing, Outsourced Projects, Permanent Placement and Managed Service Provider Specialities: Clinical & Scientific Staffing, Technology Staffing, Site Management & Monitoring, Clinical Project & Program Management, Clinical Programming & Data Management, Biostatistical Analysis & Reporting, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Validation.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please apply below or telephone Femi Olubodun on +44 (0)2038681010 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research, Clinical Trials, Oncology,
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Contract jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Contract jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Contract jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Contract jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Contract jobs in Maidenhead