Senior Marketing Coordinator - Patient Engagement
- Contract Type
Opportunities like this don’t come around too often!
Are you looking to advance your career into the clinical trials space?
Do you want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renowned throughout the industry for its meteoric rise to success and dependability to deliver on global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases?
Recruiting and retaining patients is a key part of the projects run by Synexus. The Patient Engagement team are a key driver of patient recruitment planning and delivery within projects for their region.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Coordinator for this crucial team. This individual will be responsible for how we will deliver patients to studies and then track delivery against the project milestones.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will use internal and external services to develop concepts/creatives and to support media activities (e.g. dedicated media buyers) and will be responsible for ensuring that the patient recruitment activities are executed in the most cost effective way to ensure that all agreed budgets, targets and deadlines are met in line with the plan that they prepared.
This will be a HOME BASED role, in the UK, but will also cover Germany. It will require interaction with the UK & German Operations, UK & German Head Office teams and UK & German Sites as well as dealing with external stakeholders e.g. Marketing Agencies in both countries.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Coordinator are as follows –
- Manage study specific Patient Engagement (PE) outreach and recruitment as per protocol and study budget and account for success of PE by using internal and external services to develop concepts/creatives and to support media activities
- To plan, implement and manage the patient recruitment activities including the use of internal resources or external vendors within the agreed budget to ensure that quality trial volunteers are delivered to all sites. This will involve collecting data from our dedicated research sites across the UK, the Clinical Trial Management System and feedback from Operations
- Evaluate risks and issues associated with patient recruitment and present and implement timely risk mitigation strategies
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of study requirements, budgets and deadlines for all allocated projects
- Prepare case studies and document what has worked / not worked during the study and at the end of the study. This to drive best practice and consistency of planning and processes between studies to ensure efficient set up and delivery
To be considered for this exciting, challenging opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing projects from strategy, through implementation and completion on time and within budget
- Extensive IT skills - Microsoft packages (Word, Xcel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to build, sustain and improve internal and stakeholder relationships
- Proven track record with vendor management – monitoring of performance
- Commercial/business acumen – making correct decisions
- Experience of working in a dynamic, process orientated & regulated environment
- Process orientated with an attention to detail
- A proactive approach to problem solving, continuous improvement, comfortable with autonomous working
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP.
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery."
Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programmes.