Senior/Clinical Research Associate- Permanent - Home-based
Do you want to be able to have more responsibilities? Do you want to develop and grow? Do you want to work for a scientifically driven and quality focused company? Do you want to be apart of a global companny who offer their CRAs a great work/life-balance?
Home- based in Turkey
Our client is a medium sized CRO thus allowing you to take ownership of your own work. They have a great training and development program, which is tailored to your needs and ensures your development and also offer their CRAs a great work/life balance! They work within a wide variety of therapeutic areas such as oncology and CNS.
- Responsible for pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits
- Verify source of documents and review case reports and regulatory documentation
- Conduct reports and follow-up for adverse event and study drug inventory
- Involved in patient recruitment and retention process
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- Independent monitoring experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology and patient management
- Understanding of clinical research techniques and methodologies
- Fluent in Russian and English
If you would like to the above position you can contact me via email on email@example.com or my direct line: +44 (0)203 868 1052.