Regulatory and Public Affairs Officer (Mngr / Sr Mngr) Multiple EU locations, Drive regulatory & access planning for an expanding private H/C provider
Regulatory and Public Affairs Officer (Mngr / Sr Manager) ** International, Multiple EU locations ** Drive regulatory & access planning for a rapidly expanding private H/C provider
We have a permanent opportunity for a Regulatory and Public Affairs Officer with a highly successful and rapidly expanding international clinical diagnostic and patient treatment organization, which has 200 plus medical centres in Western and Eastern Europe.
You will be responsible for the Regulatory and Public Affairs of our client, and will be in charge of the development and execution of new strategies for new patient solutions, new market entries, and for mapping the regulatory and access landscape within all their existing and new member states and international counties.
This is a permanent role that can be based in multiple EU locations for individuals willing to travel when necessary.
As a successful and growing healthcare company with an energetic executive leadership team we are seeking a bright, forward thinking individual keen to grow in their own value and role, in a networked and highly matrixed company, requiring new ways of working, strategic-thinking, and agility.
The role is at Manager/Snr Manager level who will be a key person, an ambassador of the company and work with/across all of the countries our client operates in, to map out the regulatory environment and gain regulatory intelligence for each country of operation in >15 countries currently.
- Build and develop Regulatory & Public Affairs dossiers for each country of operation listing the requirements to operate, the requirements for public reimbursement
- Monitor the Regulatory and Market Access developments to develop regulatory and access intelligence updates and refine or show how new regulatory or national requirements will impact the business, and where the opportunities to develop services exist
- Analyze the evolution of the healthcare systems and their approach towards innovation such as Telemedicine & Big Data; enhance through presentations, at country level and HQ the knowledge and understanding of the regulatory and access requirements for each type of patient service
- Enhance the company’s visibility and reputation in the healthcare industry, working closely with Global Communications as well as other key stakeholders, including Legal, Country Operations, Quality and with project teams for strategic planning
- Ensure the company’s point of view is heard by establishing and maintaining proactively open dialogue between the company and key external stakeholders.
- Develop the key stakeholder mapping, for access, with MOH, HCP, Patient groups, Prescribers, and Associations.
Capabilities & Experience
- Will be a Life Sciences graduate: BSc/MSc, RGN, PharmD, or equivalent with a work history which demonstrates achievements comparable with the role described
- You will either worked with medical devices in imaging or for complex diagnostics in a regulatory role or similar at affiliate or HQ level; alternatively, you will be working in private or public healthcare as a compliance or regulatory officer and want a multinational role; lastly, you will be working with a firm of management consultant and have delivered market mapping or business process / change management roles where regulatory or access understanding was a key part of the deliverable.
- You will be willing to live and work either in Central or Western Europe
- You will be a team player but also able to create, initiate and communicate your own ideas and concepts readily, and will have a track record in developing consensus around these
- Be willing to change and evolve as this company is growing steadily in double digit % per annum, with the company and as in individual.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, please call me Oli on UK +44.207.801.3388
Advanced Regulatory is a division of Advanced Search and Selection Ltd and has been operating since 2004. We are registered and licensed to recruit through the United Kingdom, mainland Europe and the Americas - we have offices both in the UK and in Switzerland. We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry.
Keywords / Key words: Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory, RA Jobs, Regulatory Jobs, Public Affairs, Public Affairs Jobs, RA Roles, RA, International Regulatory Affairs, International Public Affairs, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical.