Outsourced CRA direct to Pharma.
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Pre - clinical, Regulatory Affairs
Home-based or Office-based
- Responsible for pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits
- Communicate with medical site staff
- Verify source of documents and review case reports and regulatory documentation
- Conduct reports and follow-up for adverse event and study drug inventory
- Involved in patient recruitment and retention process
- Ensure documentation practices are being adhered to SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements
- Responsible for follow-up, including finding, deviation and any other actions to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- At least 2 years of monitoring experience
- Able to monitor all over the country
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of medical terminology and patient management
- Understanding of clinical research techniques and methodologies
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3868 1001 or e-mail on email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Clinical Research, CRA, monitoring, case reports, adverse events