Clinical Research Associates of all levels needed! - UK
- Contract Type
* Opportunity for both home-based and office-based positions *
* Permanent position - outsorced to Pharma*
* Competitive salary and benefits *
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators and clinical research physicians and developing effective relationships with investigator site staff
- Regulatory document review;
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
- Assessing the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvements
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree; Health or life science related field preferred;
- Several years work experience as a CRA;
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills a plus.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)