Quality Assurance Officer
- Contract Type
A Pharmaceutical Company in the South West of the UK is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The QA Officer will manage and maintain control of key Quality System Processes, Documents and Metrics that support the activities of the Quality Assurance department of a GMP licensed manufacturing facility.
QA Officer (GMP Pharmaceuticals) – Key Responsibilities:
- Provide timely input to projects and change management activities from a Compliance stand point, ensuring compliance considerations are recognised by the business.
- Supports the implementation and operation of the QMS in order to maintain cGMP compliance
- Processing of root cause investigations required for complaints, rejections, deviations, non-conformances etc. and any subsequent CAPA’s
- Performs internal/external cGMP and themed audits in accordance with audit schedules
- Assessment and risk analysis for any Non-Traditional APIs
- Assist in the compilation of Product Quality Review
- BMR review of manufacturing documents prior to QP release
- Co-ordinate and present internal GMP training courses
QA Officer (GMP Pharmaceuticals) – Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- In depth knowledge of EU cGMP regulations
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a QA Officer (or similar) position
Please apply here or send a CV to email@example.com or contact Matthew Wisdom at X4 Group on 020 7812 7700.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.