DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL REGULATORY AFFAIRS - Europe
DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL REGULATORY AFFAIRS
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come and apply if you'd like the opportunity to work alongside regulators in our Regulatory Strategy and Agency Liaison team that have the depth and diversity of experience to impact healthcare for the better.
Join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
We are looking for an EU Regulatory subject matter expert and EMA/EU health authority liaison for assigned development projects that will execute and lead MAA regulatory activities.
- Develops and leads the execution of regulatory strategic development and registration strategies as the regulatory affairs (RA) Strategy & Agency Liaison member on multi-function project teams for assigned products throughout clinical development and commercial lifecycle.
- Develops comprehensive understanding of global RA strategy regulations and guidelines and applies that knowledge to enhance probability of regulatory success or enhancing regulatory compliance.
- Successfully communicates and negotiates with international Health Authorities as necessary, directly and indirectly.
- Responsible for the compilation of Agency submissions for regulatory pathways including but not limited to clinical development, marketing authorizations, product variations and renewals of international medicinal products.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a minimum BSc/BA in Life Sciences combined with demonstrable Regulatory Affairs experience in drug development and registration activities.
- You will be well versed in leading and providing regulatory input to cross functional project teams.
- You are experienced in developing and executing regulatory strategies.
- A team focused, and global approach is vital along with the ability to travel.
- You are experienced with all EU approval procedures: centralized, decentralized, mutual recognition; experienced with other EMA procedures.
- You have hands-on execution experience leading MAA development, submission, and Health Authority negotiation through approval.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL REGULATORY AFFAIRS - Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly