Associate Supply Chain - Front office
- Contract Type
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently searching for an Associate Supply Chain for one of our clients, a leading international pharmaceutical company.
He/she will be the first point of contact for the customers in the United Kingdom and Czech. Do you speak English and Czech/Slovak on a professional level? Than this could be your next career step.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with commercialorder management and specific projects or activities within the team ordepartment related to commercial supply chain
- Appropriately solves administrative issues.
Ensures optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line withthe client's policies and procedures
- Ensures compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local ServiceProviders (LSPs).
- Call- and mail handling with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develops and maintain good relationships with internal/externalcustomers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital,distributor etc, other ABR departments), and LSPs
- Exchanges complex information with customers to solve problemswithin the client's procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensurecustomers are satisfied.
- Discusses, accepts, enters and follows up on customer servicecomplaints.
- Identifies & Initiates process improvements to decrease number ofservice complaints
- Executes track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, andsigns off reports
- Executes returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows uptimely release
Customer Master Data
- Sets-up new customer; Initiates (e-)form, follows-up with affiliate andthe new customer, and performs Customer Master Data entry
- Maintains and updates Customer Master Data requests.
- Ensures knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date.
- Handles and resolves service/transport issues (including track & trace)
- Provides departmental support upon request
- Identifies and initiates process improvements
- Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
- Finds applicable alternatives in line with regulations and processes
- Relates day-to-day work to business priorities
- Applies broad-based research, information and analytical skills to factual info.
- Timely process of credit, debit and return orders, tracks and trace reports including followingup on delays, and logs customer service complaints
- Handles call and mail; ensures precise and promptly response to customer queries with theagreed service levels and applicable conditions
- Correct Customer Master Data set up and review
- Identifies and initiates Front office related process improvements
- Provides input for monthly country KPIs
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are
typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience
and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- MBO 4 and higher
- Fluency in English, Czech/Slovak
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse,international group of people
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases businesssystems) like MS-Office
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer and services focused
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + 1 native/excellent levellanguage required in the team
- High quality standards with regards to work
- Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management orrelated area
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
- Exercises diplomacy and persuasion in communicationwith internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Anticipates problems and recognizes when to deviate fromthe standard practices
- Process-orientated & Optimizes work processes
- Ensures accountability
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Plans and aligns
- Drives results
If you are interested please apply with sending your English CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the apply button.
Why choose TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing department at CROMSOURCE, a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation. CROMSOURCE comes from the merger of MSOURCE and CROM and we have been supporting clients with outstanding clinical research and resourcing services since 1994. Successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do and we are proud to partner with industry leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Marketing Communications worldwide.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and because we want to retain our staff, we ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our current below industry average turnover rates.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are experts providing experts - highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world.
Customer Service, supply chain, Czech, English