HR Manager - Part Time
- Contract Type
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic HR Manager to support on a part time basis (2-3 days per week), until April 2019.
This exciting, diverse role will support on the day to day HR activities, employee relation issues and HR initiatives happening within the business. They will also act as a key contact and point of escalation for our people.
The location of this role will ideally be based at our Leipzig, German Head Office, but we could consider more flexible options for the right individual.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the quality, speed and accuracy of deliverables, data and information originating from the HR team and will ensure that objectives are met and exceeded.
Working closely with the HR Director, Western Europe, and the German Management team, this individual will drive continuous improvement within the business.
Salary - flexible based on experience + benefits
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Support with the day to day HR operations within the German business.
- Support with HR Operational processes for the full employee lifecycle from onboarding to leavers.
- Ensuring continuous improvement within HR operations - suggesting new ideas to streamline processes making it an enjoyable experience for managers and employees.
- Being involved in country, regional and global HR projects.
- Support with employee relations issues within Germany.
- Ensure HR employee data held electronically and physically remains accurate and up to date.
- Exemplify our five Synexus Values (Patient Engagement, Integrity, Expertise, Customer Service and Empowerment) in all aspects of work, championing them within the business.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Significant experience of HR operations and a thorough understanding of all areas within HR
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Fluent English and German language skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional knowledge of German employment law and HR best practice
- Hands-on experience in dealing with a variety of employee relations matters
- Experience of working with all levels within the business
- Excellent knowledge of using and maintaining HR Systems as well as reporting and presenting HR data
- Excellent IT skills with strong abilities in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience of German payroll processes
- Team player
- Highly energetic
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Charismatic, ability to gain buy –in, sell ideas and engage with audience
- Commercial acumen
- Incredibly organised
- Conflict management and problem solving
If you think this is the role for you, please apply by the closing date of Friday 14th December 2018.
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery."
Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place people at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment & retention, trial planning and management.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programmes.