Patient Recruitment Temp 3 months
- Contract Type
We are currently looking for a Temporary Patient Recruitment Specialist to work alongside our Patient recruitment team in the UK for a period of 3 months. The role will be office based in our new European Headquarters in Farnborough.
Duties to be carried out within the role
- Collaboration with other Patient Recruitment Specialists in the team
- Providing support for Patient Recruitment tasks
- Carrying out ad hoc admin duties
This is a great role for someone looking to gain an insight of clinical trial.
To Succeed in this Role you will need experience in the following
- Previous experience in an admin support role
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral and written), documentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Enthusiastic and motivated about stepping into a CRO environment
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1