Senior Financial Accountant Contractor
- Contract Type
Role: Senior Financial Accountant
Contract Type: 5 month Contract role
Location: Wokingham, UK
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Senior Financial Accountant (Contractor) to join our team in Wokingham, UK. This is a 5 month Contract role to start immediately.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact.
You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
Imagine. Inspire. Innovate. Impact. With Us
You'll be accountable for:
- Supporting the Senior Director, Finance in overseeing all aspects of finance, ensuring the financial integrity of the reported figures across the Group
- Prepares the monthly inter-company reconciliation and supports treasury in clearing these balances through funding
- Assists with monthly reporting including statutory view of the Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and supporting notes to the accounts for statutory reporting for UK companies
- Completes requests from auditors on supporting documentation, disclosures and reconciliations
- Applying accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work, including the production of journals, reconciliations and variance analysis
- Gives financial support for the set up of new entities in the company and for the merger of existing ones
- Support to Senior Director, Finance for central tasks when applicable
You'll need this to be considered:
- The candidate should hold a recognised professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA) or QBE
- Strong experience in financial accounting is mandatory
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Works with internal and external customers/vendors to meet project specific goals
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, able prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- This is a hands on role working in a growing company and would suit someone who is able to work on their own initiative
- Willing to be office based in Wokingham, UK
This is a 5 month contract role to start immediately. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to apply for this role.