Patient Recruitment Manager - Office/Homebased
NCR are currently working with a rapidly growing company looking to bring in top talent, offering excellent benefits and opportunity to develop your career
We are looking to speak to experienced professionals (PRM or Sr PRMs) within the Patient Recruitment sector.
- Manage Daily activities relating to Patient Recruitment & Retention programmes.
- Client liaison at frequency required for specific project from point of contract to project completion
- Compilation of status reports for clients as needed
- Briefing, updating and coordinating internal team members, and managing internal delegation of roles
- Identifying requirements for third party vendors and providing detailed brief to the appropriate supplier
- Obtaining accurate quotes prior to commencing work and challenging details as necessary
- Overseeing activities completed by third parties and providing liaison between them and Innovative Trials’ client
- Budget Management
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies within the Patient Recruitment