Senior Scientific Officer (PV) - perm - Essex
- Contract Type
SENIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
- The team will be responsible for processing medicines reports from health authorities onto the company’s global safety database. The main role of the Senior Scientific Officer will be to:
- Project manage allocated workload for assigned junior staff and ensure delivery.
- Assist the Case Coordination Manager with line management duties
- QC sign-off of Adverse Events and Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) reports following triage.
- Perform quality checks on cases processed by other team members, ensuring data captured reflects the source documentation.
Full details available on application
- Life science or related degree is essential
- 2 years of experience in pharmacovigilance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Essex
- Competitive package
Only candidates with existing permission to work in the UK / EU can be considered.
About Apex: Apex International is a professional, knowledgeable and niche recruitment agency who recruit across the UK, specialising in Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality and Clinical roles. For a confidential and professional chat about your job requirements please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
Our Passion – Your Profession – A consultative approach to recruitment.
Visit us: www.apexrecruitment.com
*** Please don't forget you could earn yourself a recommendation bonus if you can recommend a new registration to the agency who goes on to get this role through Apex - details available!!! ***
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Development Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Services Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom