Site manager/ director
A fast-growing well- funded pharmaceutical company is looking for a site director. The site director will be responsible for providing leadership and overseeing the daily clinical research activities according to the organizations SOPs, GCP and FDA/ICH guidelines.
- Work under the direction of principle investigator. Must be a leader at the site and available to assist and guide staff in the activities of a research site. Responsible for guiding the site through leadership skills and positive attitude
- Responsible for the cost effective requisition of needed equipment, supplies and outsourced services with acceptable suppliers.
- Utilizes universal precautions- insures others are using universal precautions, obtain and maintain certification for the handling of potential infectious fluids and maintains safety for self, patients and others around them.
- Monitor and ensure site compliance with company policies and procedures, quality assurance guidelines and all federal, state and local laws
- Evaluate new operational methodologies that would increase efficiencies, provide competitive advantage and reduce costs
- Develop succession and training plans for all direct reports and assist or conduct annual performance appraisals
- Plan and organize the site to optimally meet the customer’s needs. Analyze collected data to identify patterns and trends for opportunities to improve client care/ service performance.
BA/BS and minimum of 5 years’ experience as a clinical research coordinator
- CNS experience is a plus
- Maintain confidentiality with HIPPA guidelines
- Strong leader able to set examples and able to train other
Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and visions insurance, as well as paid time off and 401K
Please send CV to Ashley.email@example.com