- Contract Type
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: Very competitive
Basis: Full time, Permanent
This is fast-growing company and a market leader in optimising patient care through digital messaging and interventions in prescribing and dispensing systems across Europe and the US
They are passionate about helping patients understand their medicines better and thereby live healthier, longer lives. Working with hundreds of thousands of pharmacists and physicians, we support millions of patients every year, via point of prescribing and point of dispensing clinical messages.
We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude to join their vibrant team in a period of rapid growth - a Project Manager. In essence this is for someone who will manage projects, that improve patients compliance with their medication and increase awareness of drug and health issues on behalf of clients from across the pharmaceutical industry.
- Managing cutting edge patient support solutions on behalf of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world;
- Coordinating colleagues in clinical, technical and financial functions;
- Main point of contact for all client content on specified projects;
- Conducting efficient and effective project management of specified projects to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and meet all quality standards;
- Assisting with the development of editorial materials;
- Negotiating and liaising with translator;
- Working closely with clients to get the messages through client's editorial process.
- Excellent and proven project management track record;
- Customer focused, with strong internal and external stakeholder communication, networking and influencing skills;
- Highly organized and methodical, with a keen eye for detail;
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering quality and exceeding expectations;
- Versatile; able to deal with fast changing demands, and priorities, and able to apply skills across a range of therapy areas and materials;
- Shows initiative and is comfortable working independently;
- Solution orientated;
- Effective presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills, with a strong team orientated approach;
- Impeccable English language skills including the ability to adapt editing style to different materials, target audiences and therapy areas;
- Experience of sub- editing and day-to-day involvement with detailed QC checks;
- Robust familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project (MSP);
- Life Sciences, Medical or Pharmaceutical Degree;
- Project Management Qualifications, for example PMI, would be an advantage.
This leadership-based role requires strong in-house co-ordination and client management skills.
The position is office based in Guildford, Surrey so applicants will need to be in comfortable commuting distance.
If you’re interested in this opportunity do not hesitate to contact me ASAP for this Project Manager role. Ideally you can send me your CV with this relevant information: Salary starting expectations and your best achievements within your career to make you stand out from the other candidates and your notice period or earliest starting date to give you the greatest chance of successfully obtaining this opportunity.
Phone number: (+44) 0 1293 776644
Mobile: (+44) 0 7513 257178